"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."
~ Joseph Campbell ~

"God's promises are like the stars; the darker the night, the brighter they shine."
~ David Nicholas ~

"It’s often in the dark of night where light is most breathtakingly magnificent. Jesus, thank You for being the light..."
~ Lysa TerKeurst ~

"Just as each snowflake is unique, so is every child."
~ Carol Andews ~

Welcome to Holland This will give the background as to why I call this blog, Holland.

Monday, November 17, 2014

Welcome to our place in Holland

Starting a new blog is like the birth of a child. You don't know what the future holds. Doctors may tell you what to expect but in reality, you are going in blind. The purpose in this blog is to share our journey. More so, my thoughts about the journey and to share what our life is. I keep it real. I don't sugarcoat. Yet I will share the blessings and curses that come with it. I will often share thoughts that come to mind. Little stories, parables etc. that pop into my head. I am keeping the Caringbridge page for my children as that tells their story. Often the two pages will parallel each other.

My children are on a journey and it is because of that, we are walking right along side it. I have no regrets in that. Their journey has brought incredible blessings yet it has also brought heartache.

So, come join me into our life, into my mind and be prepared for the ride.

As we ride out the storms and the deserts in life, may we also find the oasis and rainbows. And welcome to our Holland. :)

God Bless!

~ Special Momma ~

No comments:

Post a Comment